Summer Solstice Celebration - Outdoor Yoga
Time & Location
About The Event
As the sun crosses the celestial equator and we experience the longest day, the solstice marks the the sunturn, a moment in which the sun appears to stand still on the horizon before it's direction is reversed. As lockdown restictions are relaxed this is an opportunity to experience an in person yoga practice on the lawn in front of the Yoga Avenue studio.
We will evoke and honour the Goddess Saraswati, the Goddess of knowlege, with a light infused practice as we work our way towards the peak pose of Svarga Dvijasana - Bird of Paradise. Don't worry, you do not need to be able to do the full pose, there will be lots of options to enjoy.
This event is offered In accordance with current Government guiidelines:
- 5 spaces available only
- you will need a mat and if you like to use props to bring these with you
- toilet facilties will not be available
- the practice is weather dependent (in event of inclement weather refunds will be given)
- entry and exit routes will be strictly monitored to protect everyone
For those unable to take part in the physical event and online event will be offered at 6:30pm on Saturday evening - please message me if you wish to join via zoom for this. Price £8.
- Sold OutSummer Solstice Yoga£10£100£0